Jacksonville home prices were up nearly 9 percent in September. The median home price was $135,000 in September, up 8.9 percent year-over-year, according to the Northeast Florida Association of Realtors.
Closed sales were down 8.3 percent to 1,279 units.
A few facts from the September data:
- Days on market until sale was down 5.2 percent.
- New listings were up 4.6 percent.
- Percent of properties sold over list price was up 16.6 percent.
- Inventory of homes for sale was down 30.2 percent.
- Months supply of inventory was down 38.6 percent to 5.5 months.
See the statistics report in September at http://www.nefar.com/viewPDF.php?cs=765
Source: The Northeast Florida Association of Realtors